We are the CENTER FOR COMMUNITY TRANSFORMATION GROUP OF MINISTRIES, committed to create lasting wholistic change among the poor. Since our founding in 1991, we have shared the light of the Gospel among the needy through development work centered on Jesus Christ. Working in the context of the Scripture and guided by the Holy Spirit, we seek to change lives, strengthen families, empower communities and transform the nation.
The CCT GROUP is composed of 15 ministry cooperatives and non-government organizations, each with its own Board of Trustees/Directors, management and staff. The ministries serve specific poverty groups: street families, children, youth, micro-entrepreneurs, landless and small-scale farmers, fisherfolk, factory workers, informal workers, tribespeople and the communities-at-large.
DISCIPLESHIP AND TRAINING of servant leaders who will act as agents of transformation.
PROVISION of holistic and integrated services.
ESTABLISHMENT of community-based organizations/institutions composed of the needy themselves which will serve as instruments for action and change.
WE ARE CHRISTIAN. We do everything for the glory of God, according to Biblical principles.
WE ARE FILIPINO. The Center for Community Transformation was organized and is funded, governed and managed by Filipinos. We testify to the nobility of the Filipino spirit and heroism of our race.
WE ARE A PRAYERFUL, WORSHIPPING, SERVING, WITNESSING, DISCIPLING, LEARNING AND TEACHING GROUP.
OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES are holistic, integrated, community-based, family-focused, sustainable and transformational.
- INTIMACY WITH GOD AND DEVOTION TO GOD’S WORD. Our intimacy with God is based on the spiritual truth that Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God (Matthew 4:4). We believe that intimacy with God comes when our faith and trust in Him is built up with devotion to His Word.
- OBEDIENCE AND SERVANTHOOD. To be in step with what the Lord would like CCT to be and do, servanthood and a culture of obedience to our leaders is necessary. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve and to give His life as a ransom for many (Mark 10:45).
- INTEGRITY AND COMPASSION. Integrity stems from the heart and is manifested as compassion for people, especially the poor. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul … and your neighbor as yourself (Luke 10:27).
- EXCELENCE AND STEWARDSHIP. Our Lord deserves our best. When growing in proficiency, excellence is made up for with diligence. And when already proficient, we can have the patience and time to help fellow workers to be diligent and excellent themselves (2 Timothy 2:1-6).
- GRATITUDE AND HUMILITY. We serve with gratitude and humility, joyful for the privilege of being called to His Work. Like Paul, we declare, For I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ Who lives in me (Galatians 2:20).