From one small organization that was founded by Ruth S. Callanta in 1991, the Center for Community Transformation (CCT) is now a group of 16 ministries that implements wholistic and transformational programs among the marginalized communities in the country.
With Center meaning Christ, CCT is rooted in its Biblical foundations in Isaiah 65:17-25, Isaiah 61:1-11, Luke 4:18-19, Micah 6:8, and Matthew 25:35-40 . Having Christ at the center, CCT is an organized Christian response to poverty and social injustice.
We hope to see Christ-centered faith communities where Jesus Christ is honored and worshiped, and where people live with dignity and sufficiency, in accordance with God's plan for a just, humane, and caring society.
As followers of Jesus Christ, we join the Holy Spirit in God's work of transforming lives and communities.
- We are Christian. We do everything for the glory of God, according to Biblical principles.
- We are Filipino. We testify to the nobility of the Filipino spirit and the heroism of our race. We were organized and are funded, governed, and managed by Filipinos.
- We are a prayerful, worshiping, witnessing, discipling, serving, and enterprising group.
- We exercise preferential option for the poor.
- Our management culture is Bible based, values driven, culturally rooted, relational, and transformative
- Intimacy with God and Devotion to God's Word
- Obedience and Servanthood